Working with local organizations and our trusted international partners, we are providing relief to those worst affected by the disaster.
- Bringing medical supplies, including neonatal incubators, in partnership with the IDF field hospital
- Collaborating with Tevel b’Tzedek to meet emergency needs, like establishing temporary learning spaces, developing community-based support programs for women and children, and helping earthquake victims rebuild their houses
- Addressing the needs of children, including shelter, water, nutrition, and sanitation in collaboration with UNICEF
- Teaming up with the Afya Foundation to distribute medical supplies and bring emergency medical teams to currently inaccessible areas
- Assessing on-the-ground needs, especially among women and children, with Magen David Adom, and the All India Disaster Mitigation Institute
JDC’s expert disaster response team — which has served most recently in the Philippines, Haiti, Japan, and South Asia after the Indian Ocean tsunami — is set to arrive in Kathmandu within 48 hours to evaluate how JDC can best assist the Nepalese people in the immediate on their road to recovery.
Get involved by donating now to JDC's Nepal Earthquake Relief or visiting www.jdc.org.
© 2017 Jewish Causes of Choice, Inc. All rights reserved. Jewish Causes of
Choice, Inc. is a non-profit organization exempt under the 501(c) section of the
internal revenue code.
Connect with us: